Welcome to the Diamond Valley Superules Football Club, where we play footy for fun, and winning is fun.
Diamond Valley Superules Football Club is one of the foundation clubs of the Victorian Metropolitan Football League, now part of the AFL Masters Vic Metro competition, and is the most successful club in the competition having won 11 premierships in its 30 years of existence.
The Club fields 4 teams in the AFL Masters, one team in the Premier Division Supers (over-35s), one team in the Supers Reserves (over-35s), one teams in the Over-47s competition, and another team in the new Over-50s competition.
In late 2012 the Club chose to form an affiliation with the Banyule Bears FC, and as a result, our new home ground is at RJ Brockwell Oval, Beverley Road, Heidelberg (Melways Map 32 D3) where the Club has excellent playing and social facilities for everyone to enjoy.
Diamond Valley Superules is recognised for its charity work, having contributed many thousands of dollars over a number of years to worthy charities including the Cancer Council, Jimmy Little Foundation, and Whitelion.
Venues for this week’s matches and the latest Club news can be found at : http://www.dvsrfc.com/news-and-events
- Masters Semi Final – Sunday 31 August – team / location
- Semi-finals 2014 – August 31
- DVSRFC Presentation Night 2014
- DVSRFC Teams of the Decades – 1980s, 1990s & 2000s
- AFL Masters radio promotion
- 2014 AFL Masters Carnival
- Round 5 – player milestones
- 2014 major social event – 21st June
- Major sponsor announcement
- How old are you?
- Membership fees – 2014
- 2013 League B & F voting
- 2013 award winners
- Photos from Grand Final – 2013
- Updated games records – 2013